Now that you've setup your HoloLens, let's get you going by starting the AR 3S (formerly known as ARES) app!
Working with 3D CAD models is one of the most important aspects of AR 3S. For this reason, there are several ways to import your own files to incorporate the import as smoothly as possible into your workflow.
- Files can be imported via the Welcome Panel...
- Once you have started your HoloLens 2 and launched the AR 3S app
- Click on Import Demo File, Import 3D Model or Load AR 3S Space
- ...or via the Files Menu
- Access the Main Menu and navigate to Files
- Click on Open File or Load Space
- Now the File Browser will appear and you will be able to locate the desired files within your folder structures
- The object is subsequently loaded within a Loading Cube after you have clicked on its name