It is important to us to constantly improve our products in order to provide our users with the best possible working experience. For this reason, we regularly release updated versions of our AR 3S Pro applications with new features and fixes.
Updating AR3S Basic via Microsoft Store
- Access the Microsoft Store (for Business)
- Tap on the icon in the upper right where you can see all available updates
- Select AR3S and then Update
Updating AR3S Basic via Holo-Light's Download Center
- Deinstall the current AR3S Basic version on your HoloLens 2 device
- Go to Holo-Light's Download Center and download the latest version
- Follow this guide on how to install AR3S Basic to your HoloLens 2
We strongly recommend to fully delete and re-install AR3S Basic when updating – especially when new features have been added. This ensures that files aren't cached locally that may impact performance or user experience.
Please note that when uninstalling your application, you should release your license (as your reserved license seat may continue to be cached).