Licensing AR 3S Pro (formerly known as ARES Pro) is simple and intuitive. Once you've got your Holo-Token, generated from our Licensing Management Portal, you're almost done.
- Download Holo-Token from our Licensing Management Portal
- Drag Token into the 3D Objects folder of your device
- Open the AR 3S Pro app on your HoloLens 2
- Open the Main Menu
- Navigate to Settings
- Navigate to License
- Select "Load License Key From Disk" under "Activate License"
- AR 3S Pro will check the validity of the TOKEN if it's been verified successfully
- You should now receive a confirmation that you've been successfully licensed
- The QR Code and Holo-Token do not work despite correctly performing the above steps, if you do not have an active license
- In concrete terms, this means that you must first be registered for a (Trial) License by our Account Managers
- If you are interested in an active license, please reach out to us via our Contact Form!