Use the Scale function to adjust the size of the object to your liking – without distorting any proportions.
- Once you’ve loaded a file in AR3S Basic (formerly known as ARES Basic)
- Access the Hierarchy menu and select the entire model or the desired components
- Navigate to Interaction and go to menu item Manipulation
- Tap on the option Scale and inside your model three axes will appear, each representing another scaling direction
- By using Far Interaction to target the cubes at the end of the axes you are able to change the size of the object
- The Scale function only adjusts the displayed size of the object, the proportions of the individual components remain unchanged
- Flubbed up? – Tap the Undo button in the Interaction menu to reverse the most recent manipulation