The Move function allows for moving your model precisely along three axes (X, Y, Z) and six directions (namely: Up, down, left, right, forwards and backwards) as well as moving it freely around the room as you like.
- Once you’ve loaded a file in AR3S Basic (formerly known as ARES Basic)
- Access the Hierarchy menu and select the entire model or the desired components
- Navigate to Interaction and go to menu item Manipulation
- Tap on the option Move and in the center of your model three colored axes will appear
- Precise movements are achieved by dragging the model around one of these axes via Far Interaction
- Use Far Interaction to target the gray cube where the axes meet for freely moving the model around the room
- Flubbed up? – Tap the Undo button in the Interaction menu to reverse the most recent manipulation