The Rotation feature allows for objects to be rotated around their own axis and thus be viewed from different angles.
- Once you’ve loaded a file in ARES
- Access the Hierarchy Tree and select the entire model or the desired components
- Navigate to Interaction and go to menu item Manipulation
- Look for the option Rotation
- Around your model three colored rings will now appear, each representing another axis of rotation
- By using either the far interaction or directly grabbing one of the rings you are able to rotate the object freely
- Flubbed up? – Tap the Undo button in the Interaction Window to reverse the most recent manipulation