The Rotation feature allows for objects to be rotated around their own axis and thus be viewed from different angles.
- Once you’ve loaded a file in AR3S Basic (formerly known as ARES Basic)
- Access the Hierarchy menu and select the entire model or the desired components
- Navigate to Interaction and go to menu item Manipulation
- Tap on the option Rotation and around your model three colored rings will now appear, each representing another axis of rotation
- By using either the Far Interaction or directly grabbing one of the rings you are able to rotate the object freely
- Flubbed up? – Tap the Undo button in the Interaction menu to reverse the most recent manipulation