The Tap-To-Place feature allows the user to control objects in the room by moving their head as well as to fix them in place with an Air Tap.
- Once you’ve loaded a file in AR3S Basic (formerly known as ARES Basic)
- Access the Hierarchy menu and select the entire model or the desired components
- Navigate to Interaction and go to menu item Manipulation
- Tap on the option Tap-To-Place and your model will appear inside a transparent cube
- Move your head to position your model in the room as the cube will follow your head movements
- Target the cube via Air Tap and fix the object in the desired spot
- Flubbed up? – Tap the Undo button in the Interaction menu to reverse the most recent manipulation