If you want to edit a complex model in AR3S Basic (formerly known as ARES Basic), you will be shown many individual parts in the Hierarchy tree. Scrolling is essential to reach all the single components.
- Once you’ve accessed the Hierarchy Tree
- Place the Hierarchy Tree Window in a convenient place to work
- On the right side and at the bottom of the Hierarchy Tree Window you will see sliders
- Pinch the slider directly with your hand or target them via Far interaction to scroll through the list
- Pro Tip: In the upper area of the User Interface there are the buttons called Expand all and Collapse all, which extend or retract the list of components completely
- The Jump To Root option jumps back to the root of the object, no matter how far down you have scrolled down.