By hiding certain components, you will be able to work in a targeted manner on the model.
- Once you’ve accessed the Hierarchy Tree
- Place the Hierarchy Tree Window in a convenient place to work
- Entire Model – By using far interaction or directly tapping the checkmark next to the box with the model’s name you are able to completely hide the object
- Single Components – Unfold the dropdown list by clicking on the arrow on the left side
- Now you will see all the individual components and are able to hide them in the same fashion as the entire object
- You can tell whether you have successfully selected the component by the color of its box: Boxes of hidden components will be greyed out and the object/component will no longer be visible