If you work with two or more models, you can switch between the different objects in the Hierarchy Tree. Within the Hierarchy Tree, you can only work on one object at once, but this has no effect on the Interaction Mode, as you can certainly manipulate two or more models at the same time.
- Once you’ve loaded two or more Files in AR 3S (formerly known as ARES)
- Access the Hierarchy Tree
- Look out for the box with one object’s name right under the Top Heading reading Hierarchy Tree
- Tap on the arrow left or right next to it and look for your desired object
- The current object’s name will be displayed in the aforementioned box