In License you will find information regarding the license status of your AR3S Basic (formerly known as ARES Basic) application.
Note: You can only benefit from the full functionality of AR3S Basic if you have a valid active license. If you are interested in a full license, please contact our Sales department via email@example.com.
If you want to license your AR3S Basic application, please refer to this guide.
The following information is displayed:
- Displays the current license status of the application
- Can either be set to Full Version (with active license) or Demo Version (without active license)
- Displays the date from which your license is no longer valid
- If there is no active license only <Unlimited> is displayed
- Checks one week after initial licensing if license is still valid
- If there is no active license only <None> is displayed
- Read QR Code
- Activate license by scanning QR Code (from the License Management Portal)
- Load License Key from Disk
- Activate license by reading HoloToken in 3D Objects folder of HoloLens 2 device
- The active license is withdrawn and AR3S Basic is set back to Demo Mode