AR 3S (formerly known as ARES) enables collaborative engagement in an augmented reality workspace by allowing 3D models to be shared and manipulated together. In this menu item you can host as well as join Multi-User sessions.
- Once you’ve started the AR 3S app
- Access the Main Menu and navigate to the menu item Meeting
- The following features can be performed:
- Allows you to host a Multi-User Session
- Allows you to join a Multi-User Session by clicking on Connect after selecting your meeting partner's name in the list
Enter IP Address...
- Allows you to manually search for the IP Address of your meeting partner and join the session as a guest
- After you have entered the IP Address, please click on the small Connect button to the right of it
Contacts and Conferences
- These functions will be added in the near future