Avatars visualize your meeting partners in virtual meetings in an augmented reality workspace. These stand-ins can be hidden or made visible to varying degrees depending on your preference. By default, the Avatars are visible.
When the meeting participants are in the same workspace and can see the others in real life, the representation as an Avatar is sometimes redundant. For this reason, the Avatar can be completely hidden or only the hands can be displayed to be able to observe hand gestures more easily.
- Once you have set up a Multi-User session in Local or Cloud mode and can see your meeting partner's avatar
- By clicking on your meeting partner's nametag floating above their hand via Far Interaction you can switch between the different Avatar modes
- The mode of the Avatar flashes briefly as soon as the mode is changed
The following Avatar modes are available
- The entire Avatar (head, body and hands) is visible
- Only the hands of the Avatar are visible
- The entire Avatar (head, body and hands) is hidden