Objects can be shared within the Multi-User Mode in AR 3S (formerly known as ARES) to fully benefit from collaborative working.
- As soon as you are in a Meeting Session, files can be uploaded in the same manner as in the Single-User Mode
- Both host and guest can upload files and share them as well
- The user wanting access to the file has to navigate to the Meeting Menu, where the list of participants is located
- Next to the owner of the file a box will be displayed, reading Request Files
- By clicking on said box the owner will receive a request
- Once they confirm the request, the object will be displayed to the other party and can be collaboratively edited by the meeting partners