Working with 3D CAD models is one of the most important aspects of AR3S Basic (formerly known as ARES Basic) as well as AR3S Pro (formerly known as ARES Pro). And to be able to manipulate your CAD files in AR3S Pro, you first have to make the files available to your server (e.g. your PC).
- Open your File Explorer and navigate to the 3D Objects folder of your server
- Drag and drop the file into the aforementioned folder
- The file should now be available within the AR3S Pro Client app (the file upload within AR3S Pro works in the same way as in AR3S Basic)
The following file types are supported
- JT (8.x/ 9.x)
- FBX (support for animation with auto-play/loop)
- GLB (support for animation with auto-play/loop)