Once you have downloaded and installed the AR3S Pro Server app on your PC and the AR3S Pro Client app on your HoloLens 2, you can connect them.
- Make sure that the HoloLens 2 and your server are connected to the same network
- Launch the AR3S Pro Client app on your HoloLens and the AR3S Pro Server app on your PC
- Type into the field Enter...signaling IP of the AR3S Pro Client app the IP Address shown in the window of the AR3S Pro Server app
- Click on Connect and AR3S Pro should now start on your HoloLens
- The Connection Status of the Server app should read Connected
In some rare cases it may happen that the AR3S Pro Server cannot establish a connection to the AR3S Pro Client. If this behavior occurs, the following item should be checked:
- Does your PC meet the minimum Requirements (especially regarding the graphics card)?
- Did you run the server app as an administrator?
- If not, please right-click on the program and select Run as Administrator
- Is your Firewall blocking the connection?
- If so, please deactivate it and try again.
- Is your operating system (on the HoloLens 2 or your PC) set to a language other than English?
- Languages such as French or Polish have caused problems in the past, but with AR3S Pro v.126.96.36.199 this known issue should be eliminated. If in doubt, please update if you are using an older version.