Licensing AR3S Pro (formerly known as ARES Pro) goes easily from the hand. Once you've got your Holo-Token, generated from our Licensing Management Portal, you're almost done.
Note: Alternatively, you can license AR3S Pro at a later point in time (or not at all) and work in demo mode for the time being. In demo mode, however, you do not benefit from the full functionality of AR3S Pro and cannot, for example, import and manipulate your own 3D objects.
- Navigate to our Licensing Management Portal by following this link or via Holo-Light's web page under Customer Center -> Licensing
- Create an account in our Licensing Management Portal and click on the License tab
- You will be redirected to the page with your assigned license QR Code
- Click on the button underneath the QR Code reading Download HoloToken
- Drag the HoloToken into the 3D Objects folder of your server device (e.g. PC)
- Note: The name of the file containing the HoloToken has to be named HoloToken and must be of the file type Text Document
- Launch the AR3S Pro Client app on your HoloLens 2
- Open the Main Menu and go to Settings
- Navigate to License and select Load License Key From Disk under Activate License
- AR3S Pro will check the validity of the Token
- You should now receive a confirmation that you've been successfully licensed
- The Holo-Token does not work despite correctly performing the above steps, if you do not have an active license
- In concrete terms, this means that you must first be registered for a (Trial) License by our Account Managers
- If you are interested in an active license, please reach out to us via our Contact Form!
- Make sure that the aforementioned token is named HoloToken, otherwise it cannot be recognized