The cloud powered version of the Augmented Reality Spatial Software Solution – AR3S Pro (formerly known as ARES Pro) – and enables the unlimited visualization of complex 3D CAD models in highest quality via remote rendering.
Therefore, the transfer of 3D CAD files is an essential matter that is carried out in the web portal of the AR3S Pro Cloud Server.
The following file types are supported
FBX (support for animation with auto-play/loop)
GLB (support for animation with auto-play/loop)
Importing CAD Files to Cloud Web Portal
- Navigate to the AR3S Pro Cloud Server web portal on your PC and enter your login credentials
- You will receive your login data via e-mail once your account has been verified by Holo-Light's publishing team
- If you are interested in an account for AR3S Pro Cloud please contact us via email@example.com
- Click on Files Upload on the sidebar and the web portal will take you to its Upload page
- Press Upload files to open the file explorer of your device and search for the desired 3D object
- Click Upload as soon as you have found the right file and the model should now appear in the list at the bottom of the Upload page
- Now you should be able to work with your model in AR3S Pro Cloud as you wish