In the Measure menu you are able to take measurements and determine angles in AR3S Basic (formerly known as ARES Basic) by drawing measurement lines via Air Tap. The Measurement Mode can be enabled and disabled.
- Once you’ve accessed the Main Menu navigate to Measure
- Activate/Deactivate the Measurement Mode by clicking on the toggle button next to Activate Measurement Mode
- The Measurement Mode is set to active by default
Measurement Mode is activated
- If the Measurement Mode is active, a small three-dimensional coordinate system should be located near your finger and you should be able to draw measuring lines (of any measuring type)
Measurement Mode is deactivated
- If the Measurement Mode is deactivated, no coordinate system should be displayed and you should not be able to draw measuring lines (of any measuring type)