The manipulation of files is essential for the use of AR3S Pro. For this reason, there are several ways to load 3D objects, including via the Welcome Screen or the Files menu. They can also be loaded via Drag & Drop inside the AR3S Pro Server application for convenience.
Please refer to this guide for connecting AR3S Pro Server and Client.
- Launch the AR3S Pro server application on your PC device and connect it to the AR3S Pro Client application for HoloLens 2
- Please refer to this guide for connecting AR3S Pro Server and Client
- Open the file explorer of your PC and and navigate to the location of your 3D objects (e.g. the 3D Objects folder)
- Click on your desired object and drag it onto the surface of the AR3S Pro Server application
- Drag & drop should work in any tab of the AR3S Pro Server application
- The object should appear within a Loading Cube in the overworld
- From this point on, the object can be manipulated in the usual manner