Introducing ISAR Client for Oculus Quest 2 in May 2021. This release is aimed at providing a preview to strategic partners and certification of ISAR.
NEW – Oculus Quest 2 devices can now establish a connection to an ISAR Server
NEW – Basic Controller Input for Oculus Quest 2 implemented
Below you will find a list of known issues. These issues are defined as bugs, or at times missing features, that is known to the development team and are being actively investigated or developed.
- Entered IP address is not being saved when Connect button is pressed before closing the keyboard first
- Oculus Quest 2 cannot switch between 2D and 3D environments
- Changing the MRTK profile from IsarXRSDKConfigurationProfileOculus back to IsarXRSDKConfigurationProfile doesn't change all settings
- MRTK's Teleport System is enabled by default
- Audio is not being supported