Below you will find all the latest changes being introduced with ISAR Client 188.8.131.52 for Oculus Quest 2. It was published in August 2021 and is on App lab for Oculus Quest 2. This release is focused on feedback we’ve received from users via our Feedback and Support Portals as well as our product roadmap.
NEW – Merge of UI and Backend into one single application
NEW – UI is being realized in Unity
IMPROVED – Less black borders on the side of the field of view
IMPROVED – Enhanced color quality
As part of our mission we continuously aim to improving ISAR SDK and its client applications. And bugs are no exceptions. Based on feedback from users, partners and internal developers the following bugs have been squashed.
FIXED – Entered IP address is not being saved when Connect button is pressed before closing the keyboard first
FIXED – Oculus Quest 2 cannot switch between 2D and 3D environments
Below you will find a list of known issues. These issues are defined as bugs, or at times missing features, that is known to the development team and are being actively investigated or developed.
- Connection with the Server is being established without Rendering happening
- Huge performance drop in the beginning when rendering a complex scene
- New Oculus OS update causing issue when entering new IP
- Changing the MRTK profile from IsarXRSDKConfigurationProfileOculus back to IsarXRSDKConfigurationProfile doesn't change all settings
- MRTK Teleport System is enabled by default
- Audio is not being supported