The Image Tracking feature is currently only supported by ISAR for Android Clients.
- Add the Component
ImageTrackerto your GameObject by searching "Image Tracker"
- The Inspector should look like this
- Reference the Image Target by adding any sprite from your Assets
- The ImageTracker should now be working
- Press Play and connect with an Android Client application
- Aim your camera to your Image Target and a cube should appear in its place
Image Tracker Settings
Below is a more detailed explanation of some relevant terms.
- Image Target
- The image/texture that should be tracked
- Object To Follow
- Can be set to any GameObject
- If not set, it will automatically create a cube that will show up where your Image Target is found
- Image Width
- If you set a positive number then it'll be used to improve tracking
- It should be the physical width of the image in meters
- Image Type
- If your physical image can be moved around, then set it to moving
- If your image is fixed on a place, set it to static
- Adjust Scale
- Set it to true, if you want your Object To Follow to be scaled down/up to the physical image size