If you are interested in AR3S Pro Cloud and would like a trial license, please contact us at email@example.com. Without the login credentials provided by our Sales team you will not be able to login the AR3S Pro Cloud web portal.
Starting a Cloud Instance for AR3S Pro Cloud
Navigate to the AR3S Pro Cloud Server web portal in a web browser. First, a Cloud instance must be started in order to use it.
- Enter your login credentials and select your preferred server region and then click on "Log In"
- Servers are available in N. California (USA), N. Virgina (USA), Ohio (USA), Dublin (Ireland), Frankfurt (Germany), Tokyo (Japan).
- This web tool from Amazon shows you the server with the lowest latency (not all are supported by AR3S Pro Cloud, however).
- Once you've successfully logged into the web portal select the menu item "Cloud Instance" in the sidebar
- There will be a box titled "AR3S PRO Cloud Session" displayed which indicates the status of your instance
- By default the value the status should be set to "Inactive".
- Click on the button reading "Start" to start an instance.
The Status should change to "Initializing AR3S Cloud instance" and then to "AR3S PRO Cloud ready".
In the next step, you can connect the AR3S Pro Client to the cloud server.