AR 3S was formerly known as ARES.
The Grab feature places the model in a container, allowing for the object to be freely moved and rotated while using only one hand.
- Once you’ve loaded a file in AR 3S
- Access the Hierarchy menu and select the entire model or the desired components
- Navigate to Interaction and go to menu item Manipulation
- Tap on the option Grab and your model will now be placed into a cuboid container and can be freely moved and rotated by either grabbing the container with your hand or via Far Interaction
- Flubbed up? – Tap the Undo button in the Interaction menu to reverse the most recent manipulation
When to use Grab or Bounding Box feature
- Use Grab if you want to move and rotate the object freely
- Use Bounding Box if you want to move and scale the object freely or rotate it around specific given axes