AR 3S was formerly known as ARES.
In "Options" you will find settings regarding several aspects of AR 3S.
Accessing the "Options" Menu
Once you have started AR 3S access the "Main" menu and go to "Settings". Then navigate to "Options".
Search for your desired setting sub-item by clicking the right or left arrow. Adjustments can be saved by clicking on "Save All Settings" in the bottom left corner or can also be undone by clicking on "Reset" in the bottom right corner.
- "Show welcome panel at app start": Activate or deactivate the Welcome Panel at the start of the app by clicking on the tick.
- "App Language": Choose in the drop-down list between English and German language settings.
- "Units": Choose in the drop-down list between the Metric system and the Imperial system. The selected unit of measurement is then used for the "Measuring" features in the "Tools" menu to display the length.
- "Enable Absolute Normals": Activate or deactivate Absolute Normals by clicking on the tick to adjust, in real-time, the direction of Normals every time an imported model is displayed with inverted or negative values.
- "Show world reference point and axis": Activate or deactivate the visibility of the world reference point and axis by clicking on the tick.